The call came in just a bit ago and Andy and Jane will be bringing Ramona in at 12:30 for a 2 PM surgery time. They were able to put Ramona down for a nap and will just get her up to go when it is time. Jane said her heart is racing like a jack rabbit but other than that they are doing well.
Please pray for this plan to continue. The surgery that is currently taking place is going well but if things should change they might still cancel Ramona’s procedure for today.
Continue to pray for Jane and Andy as they send her off to surgery and await more information. I will do my best to keep everyone updated here as the day progresses.