We received an ambiguous phone call from our cardiologist’s nurse today. She wanted to let us know that Dr. Wax (the cath surgeon) had heard back from his overseas colleague and that Dr. Wax is now recommending we try something surgical for Ramona.

We don’t know what this might be. The nurse didn’t know and we will likely need to wait until her February 5th appointment to find out. This news is exciting, troubling, confusing and hopeful. I’m feeling encouraged that they might be able to do something else for her but am confused and anxious about what it might be and when.

Please pray that we will have peace while we wait to hear what her team is recommending. Here’s a shot of Andy and me (no babies!) on New Year’s Eve. It was our tenth wedding anniversary! I love you baby, Happy Anniversary.